WHAT I DO: I help businesses to create new software and support existing systems by providing bespoke software development, building websites, improving user experience, boosting SEO rankings, consulting, providing hosting services and supporting pre-built software. I take complex problems and create elegant, seamless solutions.
HOW I DO IT: I have over ten years of experience in high-level software development, solutions architecture, leading teams and increasing my skill set. I’m an expert in Microsoft technologies, SaaS and email marketing systems and user experience. I have completed significant projects in banking, education and Cloud-based mapping.
WHY IT WORKS: I am an excellent listener who pays close attention to your needs and offers the best solution. I always use the latest approaches to create longer-term solutions that will save time and money in the future. I also speak in lay terms so that you’ll always understand your project even if you’re not tech savvy. I also use Agile methodology while building the software and provide support from the beginning until after the project is completed.
TECHNICAL EXPERTISE: I am currently focused on building scalable MVC solutions and developing mobile applications.
• Expert in .NET versions 2.0 to 4.5, C#, Visual Studio
• High-quality code
• Skill at identifying requirements and providing quick and reliable solutions
• Planning and organizational abilities
• Innovative thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
• MCPD in Windows Forms and ASP.Net
• Expert in ASP.NET, MVC, jQuery, knockout, angularJS, Telerik UI
• Expert in WinForms, WPF, WebAPI, WebAPI 2, WCF, REST APIs, Android and iOS platforms
• Expert in MS SQL Server, T-SQL
• Team Leadership, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, UML, Design Patterns, .NET architecting, TDD, BDD
• TFS, Subversion, Git, Team city
NEXT STEP: I work as a consultant or a freelancer. Connect with me or email firstname.lastname@example.org